All TriMob subscribers can replace their USIM-card preserving their phone number. This service allows subscribers to restore their USIM-card in case of loss, damage or block. While replacing the card your phone number is not changed and the money in your account are saved.
Cost of the service "Changing USIM-cards" - 20 UAH.
Tariffs are in UAH including VAT. Additionally the fee to Pension Fund in the amount of 7.5% of service cost excluding VAT is charged.
For subscribers registered in the Personal Cabinet:
Subscribers who are registered in the Personal Cabinet may request a replacement USIM-cards using a special form under "Services". To do this, select the format USIM-cards, get way: at the address or at the office New address, and contact phone number reverse connection. The current USIM-card will be locked, and a new - activated and sent according to the selected method of preparation. USIM-cards sending subscriber pays.
For unregistered subscribers in the Personal Cabinet:
Non-contractual subscribers (being served without a contract) have to register to use the service "Change USIM-cards to Mini USIM-card or Micro USIM-card".
For registration a subscriber has to apply personally to JSC Ukrtelecom Telecomservice Centers that serve TriMob subscribers.
1. Submit a written application for registration in accordance with the sample. The application must contain the following personal data:
- for individuals - name, surname, registration address, passport series and number and subscriber’s phone number;
- for legal entities - name of legal entity, legal address, enterprise code, subscriber’s phone number.
2. Present the USIM-card on which the subscriber receives appropriate services.
- for individuals - passport and identification number;
- for legal entities - a copy of EDRPOU and the original document confirming the right to represent the legal entity.
For more information, please call the contact center by calling 1188 (free from mobile network LLC "TriMob") or 0800 50 1188 (free from fixed network JSC "Ukrtelecom").